1. Participation in YOLO Run events (“the Event”) is personal to the applicant and all applicants are strictly prohibited from swapping, selling, auctioning, transferring or offering to swap, sell, auction or transfer their successful entry or their place in the Event or allow or permit any other person to wear their bib number allocated to them. Any breach of this rule shall render the entry void and both the guilty applicant and the substituted participant shall be excluded from participation in future Events.
2. An applicant can submit only one application only for the Event. All duplicate applications or registrations will be rejected or cancelled by YOLO Run Corporation (“the Organizer”) without giving prior notice. No entry fee will be refunded and redeeming the runner’s pack will not be entertained.
3. Upon submitting his/her application and payment of the entry fee, an applicant declares that he/she agrees to accept the Terms & Conditions, the Competition Terms and Conditions and all other rules and regulations which may be introduced by the Organizer from time to time.
4. Participants should be aware of and understand the risks involved in taking part in his/her race, and acknowledge the degree of fitness required to take part therein. It is the sole responsibility of a participant to ensure that he/she is physically fit to participate in and complete his/her race without any medical or other assistance. Any person who is pregnant or suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in the Event. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known to have the above condition. The Organizer at its sole discretion also has the right to suspend any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the Event. All participants are asked to seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. By submitting his / her application to take part in the Event, and subsequently taking part in the Event, a participant
(a) warrants and confirms to the Organizer that he / she is physically fit to participate in and complete his/her race; and
(b) agrees to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer indemnified and harmless for i) any injury or death suffered by the participant himself / herself or any other persons; and ii) any damage to property as a result of him / her not being physically fit to participate in and complete the race.
Attire & General Behaviour
5. Participants are not allowed to go nude for the Event. The attire for men and women are as follows:
(a) Men – if running shirtless, to be attired in proper running shorts and shoes, otherwise to appear in race tee and proper running shorts/pants and shoes
(b) Women – if running shirtless, to be attired in the race sports bra and proper running shorts/pants and shoes, otherwise to appear in race tee and proper running shorts/pants and shoes.
6. Physical contact with other participants is strictly prohibited.
7. Photographing of other participants without permission is prohibited.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person and nullify his or her result due to any violation, breach or non-observance of any laws or regulations set for the Event. The Organizer shall not be obliged to refund any entry fee under such circumstance.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to change or alter any parts of the running route before and during the race without prior notice to participants in the event of unexpected road conditions or emergency. A race may be temporarily suspended for emergency or any other incidents during the race. Participants must follow the instructions of race officials or any law enforcement officers on site, in the event of emergency or any incident.
Instructions Given by Race Officials
10. Instructions given by the Organizer and race officials must be followed with respect to all matters not provided herein. The Organizer reserves the right to reject future applications of a participant who has refused to follow instructions of the race officials for all future Yolo run events.
11 NOVEMBER 2017 | 5AM – 12PM | F1 PIT BUILDING